Sunday, January 13, 2008

Running a Marathon



I woud like to wish my cousins, Christy and Courtney Fitch, good luck today.
They are running a 26.2 mile run to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society today in Pheonix, Arizona.
If you would like to donate, click here.
I think it's wonderful that they are doing it, and I hope they do well.
Good luck!


Now I shall amuse you with some random pictures of Chet Baker.

Sister has dragged me out of my bed, AGAINST MY WILL, just to entertain somebody who likes to read pixels. Mhhhmmmph.



And now she turns me rainbow!



5 comments:

entoto said...

Good Luck, Cousins!

Tough Luck, Chet Baker! You look fantastic as a rainbow.

Also, send Good Luck vibes to Zoey. She is racing her Arctic Winter Games qualifier in about an hour and a half.

Mary said...

I sure hope they ran with feet as light as feathers. That's a long run...I'll bet they trained for a very long time.

Phoebe, you know, your photos of Chet are fantastic. We see him in a different light here. Rainbow Chet. Gotta love him.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Poor Chet. In the first picture he looks like he needs some extra sleep. He looks like he is ready to party in the rainbow photo.

TR Ryan said...

I love the "someone please help me Baker" photo and the rainbow nuke photo - good job! And good luck Cousins!

Janeyms said...

Love those Chet pictures. He does look rather put out in the first but not at all in rainbow shot. He has such a colorful personality, he must like being a rainbow kind of guy!